"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Sunday, January 29

busy, busy

We've pretty much got the baby's room all put together, the final detail is hanging the chandelier, which our awesome electrician-cousin is helping with this week!
I've been obsessed with projects and trying different diy crafts...I made these pom-poms from felt and they are hanging in the corner of Tempe's room. (here's the link to the site where I got the tutorial: http://www.spendinglesslivingmore.com/2011/01/24/felt-roses/)

I also made some easy art projects for the master bedroom (inspirations from Pinterest!); like this easy fabric, mod-podge, and canvas piece.
And, I also found this really cute idea on making pom-pom fabric necklaces and had to try it - I like it! (http://www.littlemissmomma.com/2010/12/pom-pom-bib-necklace-tutorial-lmm.html)

And lastly (but not for long) I made this shag pillow for our master bedroom (it has all-white bedding). Chase helped me stuff it and wanted to help model it afterwards...
(http://www.vanessachristenson.com/2011/04/v-and-co-how-to-shag-pillow.html)

All of these projects were easy, but some were very time-consuming (good thing I've been hanging out at home "taking it easy", waiting for baby!).
I've got lots more ideas and stuff I want to try, but for now it's time to put that on hold and prepare for a baby - only 4 more days! I'm excited to see my parents and meet the new little one who thinks my belly has endless stretching abilities!

No comments: