"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, November 1

Pumpkin Patch & Halloween

Chase got to go on his very first field trip for school! They went to a local orchard/pumpkin patch and he had a blast! He loved riding the tractor and picking hid own pumpkin and apple from the farm!
He also did awesome in the corn maze! I let him lead the way and he found all the little hidden attractions inside the maze all on his own. His favorite was the slide...



 Chase loved the pumpkin patch so much that we decided to go back again a couple days later as a family. It was a little chilly, but the boys still loved it! Chase kept talking about the tractor ride and was so glad he got to go on it again.

 This was the best we could do as a family picture...not sure why Chase wouldn't show his face!
 We couldn't drag him away from these little mini tractors!

 My city cowboy!
 For halloween this year, Chase finally decided he wanted to be a monster truck after looking at dozens of costume pictures online. I wanted to make the boys' costumes this year so this was going to be a task!
 They looked so great and they loved their costumes!
I got the pattern for the trucks from this website;
http://www.fivehens.com/cardboard-halloween-costumes/
I ran out of time so I had to improvise a little, but they still had fun!

No comments: