"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Saturday, December 4

family visit

"PB&J" (as Bruce calls his brother's family) came to visit before Thanksgiving. We got to see their little guy and catch-up!

These 2 are so different, yet so similar at the same time...brothers! Chase loved all the family time and activity that went on the whole week and warmed up to his uncle quit fast!
("Patrick, can you help me?") I love this girl! She cut me hair for me and I LOVE it! And, it was so nice having a work-out buddy at the gym for a week!
We went on a date with Patrick and Jessica (and cousins!) and we did dinner and a movie...it will be a memorable night if only for how HORRIBLE the movie was! It made poor Jess sick...literally! ;)
Jess & I went bowling for a "girls' night" with a couple cousins, and it's a good thing I forgot my camera, 'cause we weren't that good! I watched some teenager next to us bowl while he was texting and get a strike...I was lucky if I could lift the bowling ball! :)
We had a great time though and it was so nice getting to see them! We're hoping to make a trip to AZ again this spring and spend more time with PB&J!

No comments: