"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Monday, February 9

the ultrasound says...

We went to the doctor's office today for an ultrasound & to see if we're having a boy or girl. The first time we did this (with Chase) I had no idea what I was looking at and couldn't tell really what anything was! This time, it was very different...I could see everthing and it was great! Now that I know what I was looking for it was a lot of fun! So...surprise, surprise, we're having another BOY!
I'm so excited and am happy either way. I think it will be nice for the boys to have each other!
I'm pretty sure we're sticking with the name we've had picked out for a while now (they're family names) Bennett Wayne.

Bruce is excited, however, he realized he needs to paint "the pink room" to accommodate a more masculine occupant! I think he was secretly hoping for a girl just so he wouldn't have to paint that room!

2 comments:

Amy Blue said...

BOYS!!!! YEAH! they are loads of fun! Just think you won't have to buy girly toys for a while.... Chase needs a brother. I think Dany is enough girl for him to handle. lol :)

The Sabeys said...

Two boys! That will be so much fun. I am so happy for you guys.