"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Saturday, November 1

Trick-or-treat!

This was Little Bubba's first Halloween and there was no question as to what daddy wanted the little guy's costume to be...Superman! Daddy even dressed up at work for Halloween as Clark Kent...my litttle superheroes!

He didn't want to do the whole "trick-or-treating" thing (we went to a trunk-or-treat with his cousins), but instead just wanted to walk around. He pretty much ignored all the offers of candy and was happy just walking outside!
I was trying to get a good picture of him in his costume for daddy to see (sorry we were away for his 1st halloween!) but he kept walking away...after I saw this picture I thought it was funny...my little Superman is moving super fast!
We miss you Daddy!!!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I think that pic could have been any better!! I love how it is showing him moving "so fast" you can barely catch him :) Very cute