"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, May 13

vegetable garden

This last weekend we got started on the garden. I've been wanting to plan a vegetable garden for over a year now and thanks to my in-laws, they have the planters and space for us to do it! I don't exactly have a green thumb, so this will be an interesting endeavor!


We still have some more work to do (more things to plant) but our biggest task will be keeping the deer away and the dogs from digging up the fruits (or veggies!) of our labor!
The funniest part of this whole thing...I don't really like too many vegetables, so I'm not sure why I've been wanting so badly to plant a vegetable garden...oh well!

1 comment:

The Sweet Life of Us said...

Hey! I am so jealous of your garden...I planted some wild flower seeds in a few pots in front of my house and all that came up were weeds...So sad!

I love your hair! You look great!!!