"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Friday, August 24

Birthday Boy & 9 years together!

 My little boy is getting big! The kids' favorite part of having a birthday is the balloons; Chase is already telling me that for his birthday he wants balloons!
 His favorite gift was some nesting egg dolls I finally found at World Market. He loves "Little Einsteins" and there is an episode with a Russian nesting egg doll. Ever since he saw it, anything that is oval or even just round he pretends is a nesting egg doll. Such a funny kid!
 Chase was obviously excited about little brother's presents too...

 This kid doesn't know how to eat a cupcake! At least there wasn't a big mess to clean up afterwards!
 At 3 years old his defining attribute is his temper! He is stubborn and head-strong and can hold a grudge like no other. He can also snuggle like you're a teddy bear, give great kisses, and loves to dance!

Our 9 year anniversary was this month too! A lot has happened these last 9 years and I know there's a lot more to come, but I couldn't imagine living life with anyone else! He's honestly my best friend and I wanted him to know what I love about him so I got this idea online and made it my own...


He took it to work and sends me a text each time he eats a piece letting me know what reason he saw. It's probably one of the sappiest things we've done... ;)

I also got him tickets to see Jeff Dunham later this month! We're both pretty excited about a good night of laughs!

No comments: